A new version of Active Steward has been released, some of the main changes are listed below.
- Product versions can now be edited.
- The ‘Share in Campaign’ checkbox for documents has been removed. Instead, users can create a campaign task when adding a document, and there is a new automated document-sharing tab in campaigns.
- There is a new option to add tab links into campaign emails.
- Campaigns can be duplicated across partitions.
- Documents have a new ‘communications’ tab, where emails relating to that document can be viewed, and file counts have been added to folders.
- The start/end date changes for studies are now tracked.
To view the other improvements and changes, you can access the full release notes from the news feed on the Active Steward home page. For more details on release 10.1 or to find out more about Active Steward™, please get in touch