22 June 2022
Active Steward v10
A new version of Active Steward has been released, some of the main changes are listed below.
- A major restyling of the menu, the IUCLID viewer and the table colour scheme.
- In campaigns, campaign contacts now need to be a contact inside Active Steward (this will help in the integration of the campaigns with the rest of the app) and there is now a new automated tab for the contact information of an entity.
- In study management there is now; a meetings tab, the possibility to publish and unpublish studies in bulk, a new invoicing tab, and a refactor on the study number columns (new Columns: Activity, Contract Reference, CRO Study Number).
- On the regulatory side, it includes a new importer for the registration information and the possibility to track product tonnages by entity.
- Finally, on the maintenance side, it includes a migration to the latest Hibernate Search library (HS6) and an update of the libraries used across the system.
To view the other improvements and changes, you can access the full release notes from the news feed on the Active Steward home page. For more details on release 10 or to find out more about Active Steward™, please get in touch