A new version of Active Steward has been released, some of the main changes are listed below.
- There is a new ‘Document Information’ screen and revised form layouts.
- Turkey-REACH (KKDIK) can be selected as an option in Document screens
- The timeline section and notifications for Studies have been improved
- A ‘Study Management’ costs section has been added to improve cost overviews
- The IUCLID viewer has seen updates based on feedback, such as comments now listed oldest first.
To view the other improvements and changes, you can access the full release notes from the news feed on the Active Steward home page. If you are interested in the status of a particular issue that you have contacted us about in the past, let us know and we can give you an update. If you have any other questions or would like a more detailed explanation of a new feature, please contact us.